Patches and improvements to many payment modules in regards to their interaction with payment systems and with blockchains. Also, due to the upcoming discontinuation of BUSD BEP20, this payment option will not be automatically created. And a couple of minor changes.
- Small improvements to some payment modules: Advcash, Paylama, Paypal, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Stripe, Yoomoney. This made it smoother to work with an invoice that is not displayed in the buyer’s browser – this happens when creating an invoice if you specified the ‘instant redirect to payment system without displaying invoice’ in the admin panel or defined ‘pm’ argument in an API request.
- Slightly modified algorithm for sending a transaction to Ethereum blockchain and ERC20-based tokens.
- Optimized work with blockchain to spend less server resources on mempool processing.
- Other small improvements and changes.
- It has become possible to use the decimal point along with the decimal point in the invoice and payout creation forms located inside the admin panel.
Adaptation to payment system changes
- Due to Binance’s decision to terminate support for the Binance USD stablecoin on February 1, 2024, we have removed BUSD BEP20 from the list of payment options which are created by default when adding a new BEP20 payment gateway. However, if you want to continue its usage for the remaining few months, you can create that payment option yourself inside the payment module settings, as well as any other BEP20 crypto token based on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) blockhain. Please note that you need to exchanged all your BUSD before they disappear, i.e. by January 31, 2024 inclusive. Otherwise, you risk missing out on your money. By the way, Binance will start gradually introducing restrictions on BUSD right the other day – for example, on September 7, 2023, Binance-Peg BUSD withdrawals will be halted and BUSD borrowings on Cross Margin will be suspended.