Automatic update of public node list, utilized for sending payments through Tron and TRC20 crypto tokens. Also an unique option of filtering is added to list of payments. Besides this, few small fixes and implementations are included.
- Added ‘Quick filter mode’ as an handy way to filter the list of payments by selecting values directly from the payments table.
- The list of public nodes, used for sending TRX and TRC20 crypto tokens, is now dynamically loaded from the Zebrascript server instead of having to manually define them in the payment gateway.
- Other small improvements and changes.
- Fixed detection of the situation if the invoice paid from a different browser than the one which triggered the first request to that invoice.
- Fixed the length limit of some parameters set by the admin when creating a blacklist.
- Fixed bug on Tron public node timeout.