New payment modules for Binancecoin (BNB) and BEP20 tokens. Next, number of confirmations, needed to mark payout ‘paid’, can be defined for any cryptocurrency payment gateway. And a few other improvements.
- Added payment modules for receiving and sending payments in BNB and tokens based on BEP20: Tether (USDT), USD Coin (USDC), and Binance USD (BUSD). In addition to them you can set up any other BEP20 token on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) in the payment gateway settings.
- Added possibility to set the payment amount in exponential notation. For example, you can specify ‘1.23E-8’ instead of ‘0.0000000123’.
- Added possibility to upload multiple graphic files at once on the ‘Media’ page.
- In cryptocurrency payment gateways, added possibility to define the number of confirmations, needed to change payout status from ‘sent’ to ‘paid’; previously this has place for only invoices.
- For compatibility reasons, a setting section in the payment gateway is appeared, that adjusts the number of decimal places in currencies within this gateway.
- Changed the approach to calling the ‘Payout notification URL’: now notifications are sent regardless of payout mode.
- Improved the payout sending process in bitcoin-like cryptocurrencies by broadcasting transactions through multiple nodes simultaneously (the number of nodes is configurable in the payment gateway).
- Eliminated unnecessary payment conversions with rounding, which could result in small overpayments or underpayments.
- Improved link for invoice canceling: if ‘cancel_url’ is not defined, then the corresponding link looks like ‘Cancel the invoice’ instead of ‘Cancel the invoice and return to shop’.
- Other small improvements and changes.
- Fixed functionality of buttons ‘Update balance’ and ‘Update base rates’ on the ‘Overview’ page.
- Fixed the operation of the ‘Log all confirmations’ parameter.