Implemented payment module to accept and send payments in Ethereum and ERC20-based tokens. And crypto-token icons got label of used blockchain. Also a list of available incoming payment methods can be observed by guest visitors at public part of self-hosted Zebrascript. In addition to this, this release has a few visual improvements and fixes.
- Added payment modules to receive and send payments in Ethereum (ETH) and ERC20-based tokens: Tether (USDT), USD Coin (USDC), Decentralized USD (USDD), BitTorrent (BTT), and Dai (DAI). Also you can setup any other token on Ethereum blockchain (ERC20) at settings of payment gateway.
- Added a public page that lists the payment methods available to accept payments. It may be enabled in the settings.
- Default icons of crypto-tokens (USDT, USDC, USDD, BTT, DAI) now have a label of the standard (TRC20, ERC20, BEP20), on which they are based.
- Zebrascript changelog appeared in the admin panel. It helps to keep track of new Zebrascript releases and not to miss important updates.
- Useless decimal zeros, showing on invoice page and payment page, can be hidden by adjusting the according option at settings.
- The payment page has changed anchor of the cancellation link, if the invoice was created with the argument ‘pm’ (when customer does not see the list of payment methods).
- Other small improvements and changes.
- Fixed filling ‘Account to’ parameter for cryptocurrencies, if ‘xPub’ parameter is not set in payment gateway settings.
- Fixed displaying the page with payment gateways background processes.
- Fixed labeling of transactions as ‘recognized’ for bitcoin-like cryptocurrencies. Prior to this, payments passed without problems, but in the list of transactions for a particular blockchain, they were not marked ‘recognized’, which made it harder to find payments performed outside of Zebrascript.
- In the form of creating an invoice and sending a payment, which are in the admin panel Zebrascript, hidden those payment methods for which no payment gateway is set.