The new update brings several improvements to Zebrascript. Firstly, the blacklist functionality is implemented, which allows the admin to set conditions that prohibit the creation of an invoice or payout. Additionally, some payment parameters became clearer after renaming. Furthermore, the new update makes it possible to change the username and password right from the admin panel. Finally, the update includes a few more improvements and fixes to enhance the overall user experience.
- Blacklists are added to Zebrascript making it possible to decline creation of invoice or payout if it fits rule defined by admin.
- The username and password for the admin panel can be changed directly from the admin panel itself.
- Recipient address validation for payouts by Tron and Tron-based tokens.
- Optimized procedure of engine reload, taking place after admin changes limit of background processes.
- Improved procedure of payment method selection occurred in the invoice routine.
- Now Zebrascript don’t check duplicates if payout has undefined (empty) ‘shop_payment_id’ parameter.
- Other small improvements and changes.
- Visual fix: now it’s shown the exact payment amount at invoice page instead of one, rounded to the 8th decimal place.
- Fixed selection of change address for Tron and Tron-based tokens.
- Solved issue with arguments concatenation if server notification URL already contains any arguments, for both invoices and payouts.
- Fixed exception of upgrade script, appeared in some cases.