A few fixes and improvements regarding Skrill and cryptocurrency payment modules.
- Now Skrill payment module fills transaction ID (gathering it from Skrill) to payout after it is processed.
- Cryptocurrency payment modules now handle an exception when a node failed to push a transaction to a mempool.
- A default value is set for ‘Payout checks by API / Increase interval by N each time’.
- Corrected selection of outgoing address of Tron and Tron-based tokens, when several asynchronous payouts are created simultaneously.
- Small fixes in Skrill payment module.
- Fixed infinite loop if admin sets ‘0’ in the parameter ‘Payout checks by API / Increase interval by N each time’.